The SCDA Club Motorsports Driving Experience
This is THE track we have all been waiting for! SCDA welcomes Club Motorsports to the list of premiere New England tracks where we host High Performance Driving Events. SCDA is thrilled to host our first event at Club Motorsports this summer on September 7th and 8th.
“Located on hundreds of rolling wooded acres with breathtaking views of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Club Motorsports has built a heart-pounding ribbon through the woods: 15 turns over 2.5 miles with an elevation change of 250 feet. The road course is over 40 feet wide with a mix of long straightaways and left and right turns both uphill and downhill. It is designed to provide a thrilling driving experience, yet built with safety as the top priority.”
Club Motorsports may well be the most dramatic and scenic performance course in the country — a perfect blend of technology, art, and adrenaline. In addition it offers all of the amenities of a private resort (working progress): clubhouse with lounge/bar, restaurant, overnight accommodations, plus locker and workout rooms, classrooms, repair shops, secure and climate-controlled garages and private garages, garage-mahal condos, 0.4-mile karting track, and five acres of paddocks for parking and driver training. **Club Motorsports web content**
Enjoy a behind the scenes look with a lap around the course at Club Motorsports sitting right side in a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2. The driver? None other than Motor Trend’s Jason Cammisa. The new Ignition episode filmed here featuring Jason and the Huracan will be available shortly. If you don’t want to wait you can sign up for Motor Trend on Demand to watch it now.
Posted by Club Motorsports on Sunday, December 4, 2016
- We will be utilizing the 2.5 mile Club Motorsports configuration at this event.
- The SCDA will be using top instructors in conducting Classroom Instruction sessions to help you quickly get up to speed on this new and exciting track.
- Please plan to get to the track no later than 7:30 AM for all events. The day’s schedule can be printed below.
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas racecars are available for this event.
- All cars must be muffled (TBA) at Club Motorsports events. This will be fairly liberal.
- The SCDA will be providing complimentary donuts and coffee at Club Motorsports events.
- Track Time Photos will be at these events, taking photos!
- Catering – TBA
- SCDA Data/Video Coaching
- Private Driver Coaching can be arranged for this event
- Fuel- TBA (please fill up prior to arrival
SCDA Instructor, Derek Michaels getting a taste of Club Motorsports!
Club Motorsports Track Events & Schedule
2017 Club Motorsports Event will be held on: September 7th and 8th
- Download the Schedule for Sept. 7-8- TBA
Club Motorsports track events are $375 for a single day and $695 for both days if you register by August 7th!
Pricing includes $55 Early Bird Discount if you register for both days or $20 if you register for a single day by August 7th.
1-37 Main St, Tamworth, NH 03886
The following cities are listed with the approximate miles and drive times to Club Motorsports:
- Boston, MA – 120 miles, 2 hours
- Worcester, MA – 155 miles, 3 hours
- Concord, NH – 55 miles, 1 hour
- Portsmouth, NH – 70 miles, 1 hour
- Portland, ME – 64 miles, 1.5 hours
- Burlington, VT – 147 miles, 3 hours
- Providence, RI – 175 miles, 3 hours
- Hartford, CT – 220 miles, 4 hours
- New York, NY – 330 miles, 6 hours
- Montreal, QC – 235 miles, 4 hours
Track Office Delivery:
Area Activities of Interest- TBA
Area Lodging Suggestions- TBA
SCDA Discounted Lodging- TBA
- Download the Student Evaluation Form
- Download the Instructor Evaluation Form
- Download the Classroom Overview Document
- Download the SCDA Tech Form