The SCDA Club Motorsports Driving Experience
This is THE track we have all been waiting for! SCDA welcomes Club Motorsports to the list of premiere New England tracks where we host High Performance Driving Events.
“Located on hundreds of rolling wooded acres with breathtaking views of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. Club Motorsports has built a heart-pounding ribbon through the woods: 15 turns over 2.5 miles with an elevation change of 250 feet. The road course is over 40 feet wide with a mix of long straightaways and left and right turns both uphill and downhill. It is designed to provide a thrilling driving experience, yet built with safety as the top priority.”
Club Motorsports may well be the most dramatic and scenic performance course in the country — a perfect blend of technology, art, and adrenaline. In addition it offers all of the amenities of a private resort (working progress): clubhouse with lounge/bar, restaurant, overnight accommodations, plus locker and workout rooms, classrooms, repair shops, secure and climate-controlled garages and private garages, garage-mahal condos, 0.4-mile karting track, and five acres of paddocks for parking and driver training. **Club Motorsports web content**
Enjoy a behind the scenes look with a lap around the course at Club Motorsports sitting right side in a Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2. The driver? None other than Motor Trend’s Jason Cammisa. The new Ignition episode filmed here featuring Jason and the Huracan will be available shortly. If you don’t want to wait you can sign up for Motor Trend on Demand to watch it now.
Posted by Club Motorsports on Sunday, December 4, 2016
- We will be utilizing the 2.5 mile Club Motorsports configuration at this event.
- The SCDA will be using top instructors in conducting Classroom Instruction sessions to help you quickly get up to speed on this new and exciting track.
- Please plan to get to the track no later than 7:30 AM for all events. The day’s schedule can be printed below.
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas racecars are available for this event.
- All cars must be muffled (92db) at Club Motorsports events.
- The SCDA will be providing complimentary donuts and coffee at Club Motorsports events.
- Track Time Photos will be at these events, taking photos!
- Catering – YANKEE SMOKE HOUSE will have BBQ lunch available for purchase.
- SCDA Data/Video Coaching
- Private Driver Coaching can be arranged for this event
- Fuel- (please fill up prior to arrival) Not available onsite. There is a gas station roughly two miles away.
- Compressed Air- Not available onsite.
- Long Sleeve and Long Pants are required along with appropriate driving shoes.
SCDA Instructor, Derek Michaels getting a taste of Club Motorsports!
Club Motorsports Track Events & Schedule
2018 Club Motorsports Event dates: TBA
Club Motorsports event retail entry fees are $389 for either single day or only $719 for the 2 day event retail. Pay only $369 for one day and $699 for both days if you register 1 month prior to the event.
1-37 Main St, Tamworth, NH 03886
The following cities are listed with the approximate miles and drive times to Club Motorsports:
- Boston, MA – 120 miles, 2 hours
- Worcester, MA – 155 miles, 3 hours
- Concord, NH – 55 miles, 1 hour
- Portsmouth, NH – 70 miles, 1 hour
- Portland, ME – 64 miles, 1.5 hours
- Burlington, VT – 147 miles, 3 hours
- Providence, RI – 175 miles, 3 hours
- Hartford, CT – 220 miles, 4 hours
- New York, NY – 330 miles, 6 hours
- Montreal, QC – 235 miles, 4 hours
Track Office Delivery:
Area Activities of Interest- TBA
Supporter High End Small pond Chocorua Camping Village – KOA (603) 323-8536
Supporter Nice, clean on the river Tamworth Camping Area (800) 876-4000 (Also has cabins)
The Foothills Campground (603) 323-8322 (Tamworth)
Westward Shores (603) 539-6445 (Also has cabins)
Danforth Bay Camping & RV Resort (603) 539-2069 Very High end in Freedom
Whit’s End Campground (603) 539-6060
Bearcamp River Campground (603) 539-4898
White Lake State Park (603) 323-7350
Econo Lodge (603) 301-1426 (minutes from track)
Days Inn – Tamworth (603) 323-9100 (minutes from track)
The Preserve at Chocorua (603) 978-0682 This is very high end, mostly weddings & functions but will accommodate if space is available. Helicopter landing is available.
Mount Whittier Motel (603) 539-4951 (Low end)
Purity Spring Resort Madison (603) 367-8896 (Very high end)
Many other options in surrounding areas within 30 minutes.
YANKEE SMOKEHOUSE– will have a BBQ lunch available for purchase at the track.
Only At Rosies (603) 323-8611 Breakfast & Lunch
Yankee Smokehouse (603) 539-7427 Lunch & Dinner
Farm to Table Market (603) 539-2266 Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Entrees & Sides
River’s Edge Tavern (603) 539-2901
Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Company (603) 539-2000 Lunch & Dinner, Breakfast @ 8:am on Sunday’s
Jake’s Seafood (603) 539-2805 Lunch & Dinner
Pizza Barn (603) 539-2234
Songbird Chinese Restaurant (603) 323-9322
- Download the SCDA Tech Form
- Download the Student Evaluation Form
- Download the Instructor Evaluation Form
- Download the SCDA Classroom Overview Document