The Palmer Motorsports Park Driving Experience
What do you get when you combine Bathurst, Laguna Seca and the old Bridgehampton? One of the best drivers’ track around, the new Palmer Motorsports Park! SCDA is excited to be hosting events at Palmer in 2018! We will be running two dates in the counterclockwise direction and two events in the NEW clockwise direction.
This Thrilling 2.3 mile motorsports facility in Palmer Massachusetts. is simply amazing! 2018 Dates include April 7th (counterclockwise), June 1st (clockwise), August 18th (counterclockwise), and October 16th (clockwise).
Palmer Motor Sports Park Whiskey Hill Raceway
On Whiskey Hill 7 miles off the Turnpike is Palmer Motorsports Park (PMP), the first true road course in Massachusetts. Created for driver training, testing, and competitive events, Palmer Motorsports Park is a place to pursue your passion for racing and winning.
Whiskey Hill Raceway: 2.3 miles long, 40-feet wide, 190 feet of elevation in an alpine wilderness. Designed by grassroots racers and professional designers and carved from Whiskey Hill granite (courtesy of J Read Corporation) Whiskey Hill Raceway is a one-of-a-kind roller coaster ride.
SCDA Palmer Motorsports Park Track Events & Schedule
Palmer Motorsports Park Track Videos:
Original Counterclockwise direction:
New Clockwise direction:
SCDA Palmer Motorsports Park Review
Palmer Motorsports Park Information
All Palmer Motorsport Park track events are $389. $20 Early Bird Discount if you register 1month prior to the event.
- SCDA Data and Video Coaching- SCDA is offering professional data and video coaching at our events. This is an affordable and individualized program that will help you take your driving to the next level. Our coaches are accomplished racers and industry experts that are able to pinpoint areas for improvement. Together you’ll come up with an action plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Private Driver Coaching is available with 2015 SCCA Spec Miata National Champion Jonathan Goring. Please call Jonathan if you would like his Coaching Services (860) 485 5736.
- Race Fuel 93 and 100 unleaded will be available on site.
- Sunoco race fuel 93, 100, and 110 leaded are also sold by Como’s Autobody in 5 gallon cans.
They are located 1 mile from track at the bottom of the hill on Route 67. Fuel is also available at the track.
- Gates open at 7am on the morning of events.
- Carports and Garages are available at the event. Garages are $75 and Carports are $60
58 West Ware Road
Suggested Local Restaurants:
Salem Cross Inn Restaurant and Tavern– 10 min away
Free Camping is allowed! All customers can arrive from 5 PM- 7PM ONLY the night before. The gates will be locked after 7pm, but you are welcome to spend the night.
Trainmasters Inn (Palmer, 5 miles)
Wedgewood Motel (Palmer, 5 miles)
Palmer Cabin (Palmer, 6 miles)
Laurel Ridge B & B (Warren, 5 miles)
Woodland Cabin (Warren, 5 miles)
Copper Lantern (West Brookfield, 7 miles)
Brookfield Inn B & B (Brookfield, 9 miles)
The Publick House (PMP Partner/Room rate, Sturbridge, 13 miles)
Sturbridge Host Hotel (PMP Partner/Room rate, Sturbridge, 13 miles)
Reeder Family Lodges (PMP Partner/Room rate, Sturbridge, 13 miles)
Super 8 Sturbridge (Sturbridge, 13 miles)
Hampton Inn (Sturbridge, 14 miles)
Sturbridge Comfort Inn (Sturbridge, 14 miles)
Econo Lodge (Sturbridge, 13 miles)
La Quinta Inn (Sturbridge, 13 miles)
Wilbraham Inn (Wilbraham, 14 miles)
Jenkins Inn & Restaurant (Barre, 22 miles)
Hampton Inn (West Springfield, 26 miles)