The New Jersey Motorsports Park Driving Experience
Situated in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic Region, within easy driving distance from New York City, Philadelphia, PA, and Washington, DC., New Jersey Motorsports Park is one of the most unique and dynamic Motorsports Parks in the country. This world-class complex not only features the 2.25 mile Thunderbolt Raceway; it also features the high speed 1.9 mile road circuit known as Lightning Raceway. It should be noted that these tracks are not variations of one big track, they are completely independent of each other and equally fast and thrilling!
New Jersey Motorsports Park also includes a first class karting facility, an ATV course, a 3/4 mile tri-oval speedplex, as well as a host of amenities and attractions that include a member’s only clubhouse, VIP suites, trackside villas, hotel and conference center, restaurants, retail and raceplex businesses, restaurants, educational outlets, and other unique project attractions that truly drives excitement closer to everyone in the entire region. See what all the buzz is about: Check out some great in car video from each track below!
- Helmets: SNELL SA 2010 or higher helmets ARE acceptable for SCDA events at NJMP.
- SCDA Customers are allowed to drop trailers on Sunday, before the event, at the track between the hours of 7pm to 9 PM
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event.
- We will be utilizing the ultra fast 1.9 mile Lightning Raceway on 9/10/18
- We will be utilizing the 2.25 mile 14 turn Thunderbolt Raceway on 9/11/18
- The SCDA will be providing complimentary coffee and donuts each morning for our driver!
- Classroom Instruction will be provided by Enrique Guttin
- In an effort to provide maximum levels of safety, quality, and fun at our events, the SCDA will provide trained and certified flaggers at the corner stations. This ensures that our drivers can focus on one thing- improving their driving skills.
- Driving Details will be open for business and they are able to detail your car at the end of the event!
- Fast Girl Photo will be attending this event and taking photographs of all drivers
New Jersey Motorsports Park Lightning Raceway
Toyota MR2 Turbo chases Ferrari and GTR at the New Jersey Motorsports Park
New Jersey Motorsports Park Track Days & Schedule
2018 NJMP dates include: September 10-11
SCDA New Jersey Motorsports Park Review
New Jersey Motorsports Park Information
NJMP event retail entry fees are $389 for either single day or only $719 for the 2 day event. Pay only $369 for one day and $699 for both days if you register 1 month prior to the event.
8000 Dividing Creek Road
Millville, New Jersey
New Jersey Motorsports Park is situated at the intersections of Dividing Creek and Buckshutem Roads (Route 555) in Millville NJ, adjacent to the Millville Airport.
If any overnight accommodations in our NJMP suites or villas are needed during your event, please contact Guest Services at 856-327-7256 or 856-327-7202 or email@example.com. NJMP’s exclusive hotel partner, Tower Hospitality, can be contacted for guests needing overnight accommodations off property. http://njmp.com/
Please note that overnight camping at NJMP and Electric outlets are available for a small fee at the gate. Customers will be allowed to drop trailers off from 7 PM to 9 PM the night before the event!
- Sports Car Driving Association NJMP Tech Inspection
- (Please note that racesuits are required for racecars and that closed faced helmets are required for convertibles)
- Download the Student Evaluation Form
- Download the Instructor Evaluation Form
- Download the SCDA Classroom Overview Document
- Download the NJMP Daily Schedule