The New Jersey Motorsports Park Driving Experience
Situated in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic Region, within easy driving distance from New York City, Philadelphia, PA, and Washington, DC., New Jersey Motorsports Park is one of the most unique and dynamic Motorsports Parks in the country. This world-class complex not only features the 2.25 mile Thunderbolt Raceway; it also features the high speed 1.9 mile road circuit known as Lightning Raceway. It should be noted that these tracks are not variations of one big track, they are completely independent of each other and equally fast and thrilling!
New Jersey Motorsports Park also includes a first class karting facility, an ATV course, a 3/4 mile tri-oval speedplex, as well as a host of amenities and attractions that include a member’s only clubhouse, VIP suites, trackside villas, hotel and conference center, restaurants, retail and raceplex businesses, restaurants, educational outlets, and other unique project attractions that truly drives excitement closer to everyone in the entire region. See what all the buzz is about: Check out some great in car video from each track below!
- Helmets: “M” or “SA” rated 2005 or 2010 helmets ARE acceptable for SCDA events at NJMP.
- SCDA Customers are allowed to drop trailers on Sunday, before the event, at the track between the hours of 7 to 10 PM
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event.
- We will be utilizing the ultra fast 1.9 mile Lightning Raceway on TBA
- We will be utilizing the 2.25 mile 14 turn Thunderbolt Raceway on TBA
- Please note that the brand new Driving Impressions Store 800-275-4667 will be open for business at this event. Check out Driving Impressions for all your safety / helmet / hans needs! Ask for Bob Zecca and make sure to tell him you are an SCDA customer!
- The SCDA will be providing complimentary coffee and donuts each morning for our driver!
- Classroom Instruction will be provided by former Chief Instructor of the Skip Barber Racing School, Bill Prout
- In an effort to provide maximum levels of safety, quality, and fun at our events, the SCDA will provide trained and certified SCCA flaggers at the corner stations. This ensures that our drivers can focus on one thing- improving their driving skills.
- Driving Details will be open for business and they are able to detail your car at the end of the event!
- www.tracktimephotos.com will be attending this event and taking photographs of all drivers
New Jersey Motorsports Park Lightning Raceway
Toyota MR2 Turbo chases Ferrari and GTR at the New Jersey Motorsports Park
New Jersey Motorsports Park Track Days & Schedule
2017 NJMP dates include TBA dates
SCDA New Jersey Motorsports Park Review
New Jersey Motorsports Park Information
8000 Dividing Creek Road
Millville, New Jersey
New Jersey Motorsports Park is situated at the intersections of Dividing Creek and Buckshutem Roads (Route 555) in Millville NJ, adjacent to the Millville Airport.
Area Lodging Suggestions
Please note that camping is permitted at this track. Tent camping is $5 per day. RV camping is $20 per day. Electric is $20/day (non-RV), $30/day (RV). Customers will need to pay the track directly at the gate if they plan to camp. Also, customers will be allowed to drop trailers off after 7 PM the night before the event!
Please consider staying at Holiday Inn Express Vineland 856-293-8888 and get a special rate of $79.00 single/double occupancy for SCDA NJMP drivers. The rate does not include tax but it does include complimentary breakfast as well.
- Download the Student Evaluation Form
- Download the Instructor Evaluation Form
- Download the Classroom Overview Document