The Lime Rock Park Driving Experience
This 1.53 facility is a roller coaster ride that deserves its nickname as the Road Racing Center of the East. From the challenging uphill, to the fast 90 degree West Bend turn, to the exhilarating downhill turn – this track has it all.
- We will be utilizing the classic 1.53 mile Lime Rock Park track configuration at this event.
- The SCDA is pleased to let our customers know that Skip Barber Instructors and accomplished racers Robert Slonaker and Jason Holehouse will be handling Classroom Instruction sessions.
- Please plan to get to the track no later than 7:15 AM for all events except 3/31, 9/18, 10/26 and 11/10. The day’s schedule can be printed below.
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event.
- With the exception of May 22nd and September 18 unmuffled events, All cars must be muffled to 86dB at all Lime Rock Park events.
- The SCDA will be providing complimentary donuts and coffee at Lime Rock events.
- Fast Girl Photo will be at these events, taking photos!
- Lime Rock Park Catering will have food for sale at the track. They will be open from 7:30 AM until 2:30 PM
- SCDA Data and Video Coaching- SCDA is offering professional data and video coaching at our events. This is an affordable and individualized program that will help you take your driving to the next level. Our coaches are accomplished racers and industry experts that are able to pinpoint areas for improvement. Together you’ll come up with an action plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Private Driver Coaching at select Lime Rock Park events can be arranged through us with standouts such as 2015 SCCA Spec Miata National Champion Jonathan Goring. Please call Jonathan if you would like his Coaching Services (860) 485 5736.
- Fuel is available at the track, self-serve with a credit card.
Lime Rock Park Track Events & Schedule
2018 Lime Rock Events will include: 3/31, 4/23, 5/21, 5/22, 6/27, 6/28, 7/23, 8/27, 9/18, 10/8, 10/26, 10/27, and 11/10
- Download the Lime Rock Full Day Schedules for: 4/23, 5/21, 5/22, 6/27, 6/28, 8/27, and 10/8
- Download the LIme Rock Full Day Schedule for: 7/23
- Download the Lime Rock Half Day Schedule 1pm-6pm for: 3/31, 9/18 and 10/26
- Download the Lime Rock Half Day Schedule 9am-1pm for: 10/27
- Download the Lime Rock Park Half Day Schedule 1-5pm for: 11/10
SCDA Lime Rock Park Review
Lime Rock Park Information
Lime Rock Park event entry fees are $389 retail for a single day or only $719 for a 2 day event. Pay only $369 for one day and $699 for both days if you register 1 month prior to the event.
Lime Rock Park Car Control Clinic Events are $295.
60 White Hollow Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
Track Office Delivery:
497 Lime Rock Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
Please note that camping is not permitted at this track.
SCDA Discounted Lodging
Rock Hall mid-week rates begin at $325 and weekend rates begin at $375, and we are happy to offer SCDA members a 20% discount mid-week and 10% discount weekends. For reservations, SCDA drivers can call 860-379-2230 or email email@example.com and mention SCDA to get the special rate.
GreenWorks at White Hollow Bed and Breakfast
125 White Hollow Road, Lakeville CT 06039 (860)435-1054
We have an inviting B&B that caters to the motorsports enthusiast. We’re located just a bit more than a half mile past the White Hollow entrance to Lime Rock Park. This may be helpful and convenient for you and your fellow club members. Our three rooms are generous and pleasant, each has a queen and a single bed, private bath for each. We have room for parking and an additional spot for a tow vehicle and trailer. Check out our website: www.greenworksatwhitehollow.com
- Download the Student Evaluation Form
- Download the Instructor Evaluation Form
- Download the SCDA Classroom Overview Document
- Download the Lime Rock Park Tech Form