NHMS is located in Loudon, New Hampshire, about an hour north of Boston. The SCDA has been hosting high performance track events at NHMS for over a decade. This unique facility is a 1.6 mile road course that utilizes both permanent road course, as well as Nextel Cup Oval sections. Furthermore, there are some dramatic elevation changes that keep drivers of all ability levels on their toes. The facilities at NHMS are first rate, and the track surface is smooth as glass. Please remember to check out our new in-car video clip from a hot lap of NHMS on our video page.
Event Specific Information for SCDA Events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
- Please refer to the schedule page for event pricing and online enrollment form!
- 2016 NHMS Dates will include 5/6 and 8/8.
- NHMS Events are $365.
- Camping is available at NHMS. The camping fee is $25 per person, payable to the track at the front gate the night before the event.
- We will be utilizing the thrilling and challenging North and South Chicane 1.6 mile NHMS track configuration.
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event.
- Garage bay stickers will be available at Registration on the morning of the event. Garage bay stickers are $25 per car. Please note 2 cars per bay.
- Private Driver Coaching is available with 2015 SCCA Spec Miata National Champion Jonathan Goring. Please call Jonathan if you would like his Coaching Services (860) 485 5736.
- Food will be available in the NHMS Smoke Shack Restaurant from 8 AM to 2 PM.
- Classroom Instruction will be provided at this event.
- SCCA Flaggers will be working this event. SCDA Customers are not expected to work corner stations.
- The schedule for the event can be printed below.
- Area activities of interest for non drivers : listed here!
- Lodging information can be found below.
- Our friends at HMS Motorsport will have their trailer at this event, filled with safety equipment, Hans devices, helmets and More!
For general track information, go to nhms.com
For area hotel suggestions, we suggest:
Red Roof Inn | Loudon, 10 minutes from the track | 603-225-8399
Fairfield Inn | Concord, 20 minutes from the track | 603-224-4011
Comfort Inn | Concord, 20 minutes from the track | 603-226-4100
Hampton Inn | Concord, 20 minutes from the track | 603-224-5322
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106 North
Loudon, NH 03307